Possession Of A Fake ID
Tenacious Criminal Defense Lawyer | Decades Of Experience In Oregon
- Were you caught purchasing alcohol with a fake ID?
- Are you a college student who tried to get into a bar with a driver’s license that belongs to an older sibling?
- Did you give officers an altered ID to avoid a minor in possession charge at a party?
You could face serious criminal consequences even if you never took a drink.
Over the past several decades, Mark C. Cogan has handled numerous cases involving the use of a fake ID with outstanding results, allowing his clients to walk away without a criminal record.
Although these instances often involve a minor attempting to purchase alcohol or gain access to an establishment that serves liquor, any use of a fake or fraudulent ID for any purpose can result in a criminal charge.
Contact an attorney at the law office of Mark C. Cogan, P.C., in Portland immediately if you have been accused of:
- Using an adult friend or family member’s valid ID
- Sharing your valid ID with another individual
- Falsifying or altering an existing ID
- Purchasing a fraudulent or fake ID
- Possessing an ID that has been altered in any way
Protect Your Future With Our Help | Get Started Today
If you want an attorney on your side relentlessly working to have your charges dismissed and any record of an arrest for a fake ID expunged or removed from your record, contact our law firm at 503-549-1077 or toll free at 888-211-2441.
You can also schedule your free initial consultation online. Send us an email with your contact information and a brief description of your individual situation.Set up your free initial consultation